viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

Who is Nicole?

Nicole Moraga Carreño was born in march 23, 1993 in Rancagua Chile. At the elementary school she studied at colegio Ena Bellemans Montti. Then she studied at Liceo Oscar Castro, both located in Rancagua. Currently she is studied veterinary medicine at the Universidad de Chile.  

Nicole lives with her cousin Pilar and her friend Marioli in Santiago, and the only pets that they have are 3 fishes. But on the weekend she traveled to Rancagua, and there she lives with her mom, her dad and her older sister. Also she have a beautiful cat named blonda. During his childhood she has many pets like dogs, cats, turtles and a chick.


She loves the country and be close to nature. She doesn't like Santiago, but is in love of Mundo Granja. She likes horseback riding in the beach, especially in Pichilemu.


Nicole listened all kind of music like alternative rock, indie, electrojazz, blues and chilean music.







5 comentarios:

  1. Hi :), i like your style of music :) !

    See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My Nicolita, beautiful beautiful jaja.
    I would like to have a chick, but they are very delicate.
    Together we have to go horseback riding along the sea in Pichilemu, I love this beach, and our walk on the beach has to be listening to blues and Indian music.
    A kiss dear :).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicole you have 3 fishes!!! I cant believe that, how I dont know xd well I hope you have good weekend and watch "La Teleton" :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OHH! Nicole, are you from Rancagua?. I don´t know very much about Rancagua. But I read frequently the newspaper called "El Rancahuaso" =). I send a hug to your cat!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You are from Rancagua? REALLY? jajaja
    I expect see you one day in the "Pichilemina weekend"
    Enjoy the Teleton and eat a lot Fuji apples :)
    Bye bye YOU!

    ResponderEliminar