viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Viva la vida!

Ufff! I think that is very difficult choose only one band, but here I go...
I chose COLDPLAY because I listened them a long time ago. Since I was child, I falling in love of ther voices, videos and sounds.

Coldplay are a British alternative rock band ( indie rock, britpop says someones) formed in 1996 by Chris Martin (vocalist) and Jon Buckland (guitarist). Soon after joined the group Guy Berryman (bassist) And Will Champion (drummer.  



They achieved worldwide fame with the release of the single '' Yellow'' in 2000 from the album Parachutes. The band's second album, A Rush of blood to the head in 2002. The next work was X&Y in 2005, but this album is not very good, my favourite song of this album is ''Fix you'' and '' Speed of sound'' . The band's fourth album was '' Viva la vida or death and all his friend'' in 2008. This album is in my opinion one of the best and my favorite songs are ''Violet hill'', ''Lost'', ''Viva la vida'', ''Cementeries of london'' . Finally this years on 24 October 2011 it will be released ''Mylo Xyloto''.


And now... One of my favorite songs.





That's all people!



And birds go flying at the speed of sound to show you how it all began...





















2 comentarios:

  1. Coldplay relax me =) and sometimes make me feel sad... but is a great band =)
    shauuuu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i agree with you gabriel, but that is a good mix i guess... this band knows how to compose strong songs really well.
    cheers

    ResponderEliminar