viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Old England toffee!

Hi people, today i'm going to write about a country I want to visist but i wouldn't like to live there. 
Everytime that I see a movie and this movie was filmed in England, I feel so excited just to think to go there. Some of the movies that I've seen are ''A Clockwork Orange'', ''Notting hill'', ''Love Actually'', ''Harry Potter'' and so on. 

I think that  their architecture is so beautiful, with many castles like ''Alnwick castle'' in wich was filmed the movie Harry Potter. If I go there some day i would go to that place to feel the Magic :D
Some of the bands from England are Queen, Pink Floyd, Placebo, The who, and I like them.

 

The characters that i lke from this country are goblins, giants, trolls and dwarves. There are many legends about theme. I like read it. Robin Hood fantasy was created in England.
  Some foods that you can eat there:  Sunday Roast, el Yorkshire Pudding y Gravy, Fish&Chips, English Breakfast,

I hope that some day I can go to England and eat a lot of candies( like Toffees) and many food too. 

2 comentarios:

  1. mhmmmm... Toffees. I like specially the minty ones. When I travel, I won't take you with me but I will bring you a very pretty picture. :) See you !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to visit England some day. I hope to do it soon and take a long tour around all its historic buildings and cities.

    Cheers :)

    ResponderEliminar