viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Suricate dancing HULA HULA

When I was a child I saw the film ''The Lion King'', upon wich to appear different kinds of animals, like lions, birds, monkeys, wild boars, and the cutest SURICATE. '' Timón'' in the film.

Suricate is small mammal from South Africa, so far and  unfortunately I only saw it in the zoo. This animal it' is 25 to 35 centimetres in lenght and his weigth is 730 grams. Suricates are so sociable, restless, shy, intelligent and extremely curious and for this reason are one of my favorite animals.

Suricates named too '' Meerkats'' have an average life  of 12–14 years.They live in a group with one of them on guard watching for predators while the others search for food (: They eat insects but sometimes eat lizards, snakes, scorpios, plants, eggs and small birds. 


 
I hope you like it this lovely and adooooooooooooorable animal. 



4 comentarios:

  1. Nicole the suricates don't dance the hula hula in the real life :/
    Sorry for that. An Mufasa dies. Sorry for that too.

    Good bye YOU!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Suricate :), they are very very pretty, and the most curious, and "timón" is very funny :) !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never seen a suricate, hope see a suricate once. But I saw "The lion king" Timon is very cool! and It is a very very very good film!. Good bye Nicole! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. NICOLE!!!!!!!!! I like so much this animal!!!! and the dance of the lyon king too :D.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar