viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Holidays Holidays Holidays!!


Well, the truth is very depressing write about holidays while the most of people are in class ):  but anyway. During my childhood me and family used to go the beach and the country. The memories that I have are especially in Pichilemu and Iloca. I remember that always went to pichilemu in winter because my mom thought that the holidays are to rest and in summer is almost impossible. I remember running in the beach while it rained. It is a really beautiful memory. I don’t have many memories in iloca, but I remember a hill and a house very old in where my dad lived when he was a child.




Now, all that I want is be far away from Santiago, and enjoy the days before starting the class again. In February, for my summer holidays, my family have plans to go south of chile, especially to Chiloé. I went once to Chiloé with my sister and my cousin, but my mom doesn’t know this place and this year we will go all together.  If we have time maybe will go to Coyhaique, because my uncle says that is really beautiful and a good place to rest, but it is too far.


My dream holidays just at the moment it would be go to anyplace of Chile, away from the city and noise. A place with animals and nature in wich we can riding in horses and eat delicious food. I would like to know Chile firstly and then travel around the world.  But if I had to go other country I would like go (at the moment) to Australia (: 


Greetings people :D

3 comentarios:

  1. Nicooole!! why all of you visit a place where I never stayed!! ajajaj I never visited Pichilemu or Iloca :( maybe some day I will visit :)
    We have a little same dream holidays jajajaja a place away of city and noise.
    Greetings nicole!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Chiloe, love Coyahique. Holiday sound great. I went to coyahique this winter and the past, it's really a beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicole!
    For first time you post before than me!
    I think Chiloe has many interesting myths and legends, I would like to visit it :)

    Bye bye YOU!

    ResponderEliminar